-
Senior Member
registered user
Time and date settings

Originally Posted by
E-Tramp
To us newbs, if you tell us go to the home folder and you have a folder named "home" we are automatically going to assume that is the folder you are talking about. As for Raji, if I may call you that, I am not sure what you mean about it not being resolved, but, at least when I look at the clock now I don't see Universal Time, I see Pacific Standard Time and that was what mattered. I would still like it to be a twelve hour clock though, because I haven't used a 24 hour clock since me and the Marines parted company in '77. Sounds like you might have a better setup there if it gives you more options. I might still have a problem when we hit Daylight Savings time, don't know if the time and date server this is coming from ever changes in that regard, because it does say "Universal Time", but, for now, however,it is the right time for where I am at.
Screenshot from 2013-01-26 06:59:39.png
As I'd said, I installed ntp, ntpdate, etc., and then used this application to set date time. But whatever I set is undone the next time I boot. But the localisation I set remains as of India between powerdown and powerup.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99