-
Senior Member
registered user
Resetting clock local time

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
This value is wrong; did you write it manually?
No, I pasted without putting a line break between the code and output (i.e., Enter Key) 

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
This value is wrong; did you write it manually? Now, what's the output from
within your Debian and Knoppix?
This part is already settled (please remember to visit my earlier posts). My debian setting is Asia/Kolkata.
My knoppix setting resets itself to the settings for usa after every boot:

Originally Posted by
rajibando
What I did was ... every time I boot the time is reset to that of the USA, ...
and

Originally Posted by
rajibando
... I installed ntp, ntpdate, etc., and then used this application to set date time. But whatever I set is undone the next time I boot...the localisation I set remains as of India between powerdown and powerup.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

Core i3-10105F 4-Core Comet Lake Processor 3.70GHz 8GT/s 6MB LGA 1200 CPU Tray
$79.00

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700 SR338 3.6GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 Kaby Lake CPU Processor - Good
$39.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00