-
Senior Member
registered user
How to read the Log file of booting sequence when Knoppix can't boot?
I have a longstanding problem with Knoppix, which does not boot in my HCL laptop. I have tried versions from 5.0.1 to 7.0.4, but none can boot, either from CD/DVD or from hard drive using grub&cheatcode.
I don't know where it gets stuck.
Sure, a log file can tell.
But how to read that log file when the system can't boot? Can these operations be performed in a virtual machine, and is it then possible to read the log file?
This, I hope, is an interesting question, and I hope, will interest many.
Last edited by rajibando; 02-08-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Reason: minor edit
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00