-
How To Safe New knoppix-data.img
Greetings
My knoppix-data.img got messed-up. When trying to upgrade I was told that libc6 is corrupted and advised to delete it. Now I cannot boot any more and I have spent quite some time setting the box to my liking.
I can open the knoppix-data.img with "mount knoppix-data.img /tmp/knop -o loop" and then copy the libc6 back.
Now my question: How do I get/copy this corrected /tmp/knop back as a knoppix-data.img which will be read on booting?
Thanks in advance
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Vintage Apple USB Puck Mouse Model M4848 Grape Purple Tested
$49.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99