There is a program that will read Ext2fs for windows.
If I remember correctly, on my machine it also read my Ext3fs.
Anyways, the link is below. It is freeware I think?
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm
Have fun,
paul![]()
Hi
I am a total noob to knoppix and pretty much da same for linux in genral so i am still havin to run my system with windows as wellis it possible to get windows to read Ext2 partitions? also i can make knoppiz mount and read hard disks that are on my onboard via controller but not on the onboard raid controller. it is a HighPoint HPT374 on a Abit AT7 Max2
Cheers
There is a program that will read Ext2fs for windows.
If I remember correctly, on my machine it also read my Ext3fs.
Anyways, the link is below. It is freeware I think?
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm
Have fun,
paul![]()
looks like you need the drivers.
http://www.highpoint-tech.com/374drivers_down.htm
Which Drivers Do i use, and how do i install them?
I think you need the tgz file to match your controller under
Linux source code release for HPT374
download it, right click on it, click on "extract here". Then go to the new directory (it'll have a title similar to the download) and read the README or INSTALL instructions. Follow these to the letter and you should be OK.
BTW, you'll possibly/probably get better answers to this in the hardware section or in the Debian forums. It's just that someone there might actually have done it.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
(2) Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10G SR SFP+ Transceiver Modules 10-3105-01 - Genuine
$32.88
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99