-
once again: black screen on boot
Monitor: iiyama Widescreen
Graphic: Intel D2xxx/N2xxx onbard
knoppix 7.05
I am trying to start knoppix, but every time after "Starting Framebuffer DRM" I get a black screen. I found several hints about that problem, but nothing word yet.
I tried
knoppix noacpi noacpi nodrm nofb screen=800x600|1280x800|1024x768 xscreen=800x600|1280x800|1024x768 xmodule=intel|nv|vesa vga=normal|vesa vsync=60
knoppix xmodule=fbdev|vesa|ati|fbdev|i810|mga|nv|radeon|sa vage|s3
in every thinkable combination, but nothing worked.
Any suggestions?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95