Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: poor persistent file

  1. #1

    poor persistent file

    Hi! (I am not writing here about the PC I am trying to install but about another one) As I can't have my AES container (knoppix.aes) where I want (as I could do with Knoppix 5) containing some of my configuration files, I wrote two scripts, - one to mount the AES container and copy my personnal configuration to the Knoppix session - the second one to copy back the modified configuration files to the AES container and umount: Notes: - I included install of some tools too in my script (Flash, Skype here) - sudo kill -9 $(ps opid= -C grep) because the hardisk on this PC is running from the startup for hours looking for a file, I don't why - I could have had cookies and some other browser datas
    PHP Code:
     # PERSTON sudo kill -9 $(ps opid= -C grep) mkdir ~/Desktop/knoppix sudo losetup /dev/loop0 /media/sdc1/knoppix.aes sudo cryptsetup luksOpen /dev/loop0 knoppix sudo mount -t ext3 /dev/mapper/knoppix ~/Desktop/knoppix/ sudo cp /home/knoppix/Desktop/knoppix/home/knoppix/Desktop/bookmark.html ~/Desktop/ sudo cp -a /home/knoppix/Desktop/knoppix/home/knoppix/.icedove ~ sudo cp -a /home/knoppix/Desktop/knoppix/home/knoppix/.ssh ~ sudo cp -a /home/knoppix/Desktop/knoppix/home/knoppix/.Skype ~ sudo cp -r /home/knoppix/Desktop/knoppix/etc/hosts /etc/hosts  # SKYPE sudo cp -a /home/knoppix/Desktop/knoppix/home/knoppix/Desktop/binaire/skype_staticQT-4.0.0.8 ~/Desktop/ ~/Desktop/skype_staticQT-4.0.0.8/skype &  # FLASH sudo mkdir ~/.mozilla/plugins/ sudo cp /home/knoppix/Desktop/knoppix/home/knoppix/Desktop/binary/libflashplayer.so ~/.mozilla/plugins/ sudo cp -r /home/knoppix/Desktop/knoppix/home/knoppix/Desktop/binary/usr/* /usr 
    PHP Code:
     # PERSTOFF echo Do not forget to close all used files (mail, shell, skype...) sleep 10 sudo cp -a ~/.Skype /home/knoppix/Desktop/knoppix/home/knoppix/ sleep 10 sudo umount ~/Desktop/knoppix/ sudo cryptsetup luksClose knoppix sudo losetup -d /dev/loop0 
    yes, that's a poor way from a beginner...

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    The inserted code is unreadable. Please use the button "Go Advanced" and then the icon for "Wrap [CODE] tags around selected text".

    Use "Preview Post" before "Submit Reply".

    If "noscript" is active for http://knoppix.net/forum/, disable it for this website; otherwise you cannot use the format abilities.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver picture

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver

$4.99



Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver picture

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver

$20.70



Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED picture

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED

$24.99