-
Freezes at init 5.
I have a Dell Latitude Laptop that I have been running Zorin (Ubuntu derivitive) on. I just installed Knoppix from Flash drive and it went well and I was able to boot yesterday. I now booted up today and I get to where it says INIT: Entering runlevel: 5 and freezes. I am sitting at the root@Microknoppix:/#_ the underscore blinks for a few mins then stops and now I'm frozen.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$24.99

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple Mouse USB M5769 Clear White Optical Wired iMac G3 G4 (Tested)
$11.99

Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99

11 Vintage Apple 3.5" Floppy Disc Label
$10.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Computer Travel Bag Tote Shoulder Side Bag with Strap
$125.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99

Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99