cluster knoppix != Knoppix
Ask the maintainer of cluster knoppix.
I tried to start a cluster by cluster knoppix distro, but it doesn't work on some of my computers.
It stopped writing:
Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry. Dropping you to a
(very limited) shell.
I can use only few commands: mount, umount, lsmod, insmod, and rmmod
I can I fix this problem?
Only on 1 of my 5 computer this distro works, why?
I tried to start it by USB key and CD-Rom.
cluster knoppix != Knoppix
Ask the maintainer of cluster knoppix.

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00