-
Senior Member
Having lots of fun today. After half a gigabyte of K7.2 was downloaded from uni-kl, Seamonkey's download manager suddenly showed the download as "cancelled" (certainly not by me). And when I tried to resume the download, it started from scratch, with the same ETA as before, almost three hours. So I think I've wasted enough time for now.
And when I finished editing my previous post to reflect this, that was refused too, because of the administrator's time limit of 10 minutes for post edits (suggestion to admin - maybe you could tell the poster this when he begins to edit his message, rather than waiting until he's ready to save it).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99