-
Senior Member
Knoppix 7.2 EN download update
Last night I managed to download the complete iso of Knoppix 7.2 en via http from uni-kl using Firefox in Puppy Linux. The iso passed the md5sum test, the DVD I burned passed the testcd test, and I was able to do an "i" usbflash install to an 8GB SDHC card, which booted without issues, and seems to run ok.
So it may be that my previous two failed attempts to download the iso via http from kernel.org and via ftp from uni-kl had something to do with the browser I used, Seamonkey 2.17.1.
I have run into one strange problem already with Knoppix 7.2 - when I try to open the "software center" app to download packages, nothing happens, I have to use Synaptic. In last year's version, it was the other way around - I couldn't get Synatpic to run, but Software Center did the job.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00

PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99