-
Senior Member
how to set the time in Knoppix 7.2?
Strangely, Knoppix 7.2 en displays a time that is 4 hours behind the actual clock setting of my PC. I've looked through the apps menus several times, and couldn't find anything that seemed to address clock settings. How can I correct the clock?
I've also been unable to download signature updates for ClamTK, although the scheduling window shows the updates as being scheduled. Both the gui version and the signature are flagged with a red dot and the words ""new version available", and "outdated", but there seems to be no way to fix the problem. No manual update option is shown for either, no online help files are available, and I have no idea where to find the ClamAV documentation I installed.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$59.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$19.49

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99