-
user root en kn-remaster (using knoppix 7.2!!!)
Hello,
I'm bulding a custom knoppix CD with the kn-remaster script (I know this has not been released for the 7.2 knoppix CD!!, but besides this it works fine)
I modified knoppix-startx script and changes the user "knoppix" to user "root" so the CD boots and logs in as user "root"
Now when I build and run the iso all the icons en background settings are not there, just a clean desktop with no icons or background wallpaper.
When I look in /opt/knx/remaster/root/Desktop the icons are there!
Why does't this work?, anyone got any idea?
Thank you.
WJP
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39