-
user root en kn-remaster (using knoppix 7.2!!!)
Hello,
I'm bulding a custom knoppix CD with the kn-remaster script (I know this has not been released for the 7.2 knoppix CD!!, but besides this it works fine)
I modified knoppix-startx script and changes the user "knoppix" to user "root" so the CD boots and logs in as user "root"
Now when I build and run the iso all the icons en background settings are not there, just a clean desktop with no icons or background wallpaper.
When I look in /opt/knx/remaster/root/Desktop the icons are there!
Why does't this work?, anyone got any idea?
Thank you.
WJP
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99