-
user root en kn-remaster (using knoppix 7.2!!!)
Hello,
I'm bulding a custom knoppix CD with the kn-remaster script (I know this has not been released for the 7.2 knoppix CD!!, but besides this it works fine)
I modified knoppix-startx script and changes the user "knoppix" to user "root" so the CD boots and logs in as user "root"
Now when I build and run the iso all the icons en background settings are not there, just a clean desktop with no icons or background wallpaper.
When I look in /opt/knx/remaster/root/Desktop the icons are there!
Why does't this work?, anyone got any idea?
Thank you.
WJP
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Ultimate 2-in-1 Air Duster & Vacuum - 180-Minute Battery Life for Quick Cleaning
$95.39