-
Junior Member
registered user
coping files...
Hi, I need to tell knoppix to copy some files /home during boot ( .kderc .gtkrc .gktrc-2.0 )
I know that knoppix-autoconfig can do it, but what I don't know is where I should put the files (in what folder before remastering) and what the syntax is in knoppix-autoconfig
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By jehan60188 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2005, 11:57 AM
-
By jehan60188 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 10:08 PM
-
By stickycricket88 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By Akurei in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 05:48 AM
-
By jojo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00