Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Video problem with 7.2.0

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    Didn't you read "Step 3: Install"?

    Use the root-terminal, change with "cd" to the folder with your download and type "sh NVI" [TAB][ENTER]. [TAB] will autocomplete the packagename.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Werner P. Schulz View Post
    Didn't you read "Step 3: Install"? Use the root-terminal, change with "cd" to the folder with your download and type "sh NVI" [TAB][ENTER]. [TAB] will autocomplete the packagename.
    Thanks for your help Werner. I read "Step 3: Install" but it presupposes that I will know that I have to perform the steps that you outline here. I have followed your instruction to the point where I am instructed to stop the X server before the install can continue. Again, I don't have this knowledge and it seems that any instruction I find WRT to stopping the X server either also presupposes some prior step or is applicable to a distro other than Knoppix. So I'm snookered again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module picture

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module

$89.00



HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001 picture

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001

$14.90



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco SFP-10G-LRM 10GBASE-LRM SFP+ Module for MMF and SMF 10-2456-03 Genuine picture

Cisco SFP-10G-LRM 10GBASE-LRM SFP+ Module for MMF and SMF 10-2456-03 Genuine

$25.00



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$33.94



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Lot of 2 For Cisco SFP-10G-X Transceiver, 10Gb SFP+ RJ45 10GBase-T 30m picture

Lot of 2 For Cisco SFP-10G-X Transceiver, 10Gb SFP+ RJ45 10GBase-T 30m

$73.99