-

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
Yes Knoppix is based on Debian. But it's a good idea to have enough RAM available for the virtual guest - 33 - 50% of the RAM within your host. My computer has 4 GB RAM. Therefore I use 2048 MB RAM available for the VirtualBox.
You can change this value everytime before starting the VirtualBox session.
Hello Werner P. Schulz,
I have 4GB RAM too so I assigned your same amount but still no luck.
I really don't understand this.
Copying stuff via Knoppix works but is very slow and makes my only PC inaccessible for a long time.
I don't know what else to try.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Model M Terminal Vintage Clicky 122-Key 1984 W/ blue keys, and unique keys
$199.99

RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE
$199.95

Vintage 2002 AutoCAD Set - With Serial and Code
$44.55

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard
$80.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

IBM PCjr Vintage Desktop Computer 128KB w/ Diskette Drive & Keyboard
$699.00

Vintage Computer Mouse Lot Compaq Microsoft Logitech Sony VAIO PS/2 USB Serial
$79.95

Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards
$145.00

Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM
$275.00

Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT
$50.00