-
Senior Member
registered user
Hello again, buymystock.
I'm also fond of both Klaus K and his Knoppix product.
Your join date shows you've been at this a lot longer than I have. Congratulations.
My observation is that Klaus K does not frequent this forum, except rarely.
He has not been very active even on his own forum lately, at least publicly,
as you can see at:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/2014
I think Klaus K does monitor his own forum, however, and will most likely respond
to specific questions there, if the questions are reasonable and pertinent, and
almost certainly if you've found a legitimate Knoppix problem that needs his attention.
Werner points out that Klaus K may be seen on some past CeBIT sessions giving
lectures there in both English and German.
-

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
Hi Werner,
I am enjoying the video's from the links that you sent me! Viel Dank und Anerkennung! I will need to translate the German language video at CeBIT 2014; I cannot hear as well as I'd like to, however, when Klaus K speaks English, I can understand him better than many of the people that I've known for 30 years who ONLY speak English. Amazing.
Viel Dank und Anerkennung!
-

Originally Posted by
utu
Hello again, buymystock.
I'm also fond of both Klaus K and his Knoppix product.
Your join date shows you've been at this a lot longer than I have. Congratulations.
My observation is that Klaus K does not frequent this forum, except rarely.
He has not been very active even on his own forum lately, at least publicly,
as you can see at:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/2014
I think Klaus K does monitor his own forum, however, and will most likely respond
to specific questions there, if the questions are reasonable and pertinent, and
almost certainly if you've found a legitimate Knoppix problem that needs his attention.
Werner points out that Klaus K may be seen on some past CeBIT sessions giving
lectures there in both English and German.
Hi "utu" anew!
Thanks for being so helpful, in addition to your well-mannered congratulatory expressive regarding my very good fortune of discovering Knoppix! This link to "lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/2014" is a delight, with technical information from Klaus K that is presented in such a way as to allow easy and accurate perception. Archives starting in May of 2001 and leading through the years and months (2001--2014) are especially charming to me and to countless millions of people that have a strong interest in Knoppix (to such a degree that it causes some changes in their lifestyles in order to accommodate their loyalty to this outstanding Debian designed operating system).
-
Senior Member
registered user
2014 CeBIT English version of Knoppix 7.3
.
Klaus K speaking, in English, about Knoppix 7.3 at the 2014 CeBIT gathering:
http://www.techcast.com/events/cebit...215/?q=fr-1215
Dont play your video full-screen if you want to see Klaus' visual aids;
they will be off-screen if you have Klaus in full-screen mode.
-
Klaus K speaking in the English language for an online video about Knoppix 7.3.

Originally Posted by
utu
.
Klaus K speaking, in English, about Knoppix 7.3 at the 2014 CeBIT gathering:
http://www.techcast.com/events/cebit...215/?q=fr-1215
Dont play your video full-screen if you want to see Klaus' visual aids;
they will be off-screen if you have Klaus in full-screen mode.


Greetings, utu,
This is great! I am able to hear and understand the
professor while he speaks in the English language during
the recent CeBIT gathering as I click on the link that you sent me.
Merriment and well-being will certainly follow the faithful and
unwavering Knoppix apostles!
-
Part of thread moved
I've moved all the postings within this thread about "UEFI and/or Secure Boot".
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99

32GB Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E2UI PC4-3200AA-RB2-12 DDR4 Server Memory | Tested
$435.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00