-
Knoppix 7.2 connects to internet with live CD but not USB boot
When I use the live CD, I am able to connect to my wifi and to the internet. I can surf the net with not problems. When I boot from my USB drive, I can connect to my wifi, but I can not connect to the internet. Every page I try gives me an error message saying the site can not be found. I tried to type in the same DNS servers numbers and domain names that I viewed while using the live CD, but it does not work with the USB boot. Is there something I am missing or need to turn on or connect to a server? Any help will be appreciated.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$40.00

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00