-
Thanks.. I'll provide relevant screenshots.
I start samba.
I set up a password for user knoppix. $ sudo smbpasswd -a knoppix
That works fine
I do Menu...Knoppix...Scan/Mount network shares
MicroKnoppix comes up, because I started the samba server.
Screenshot from 2014-05-23 15:11:07_.png
I double click it, and it prompts me for a user/pass
Screenshot from 2014-05-23 15:17:25.png
then if I enter the wrong user/pass or just cancel, I get this screen
Screenshot from 2014-05-23 15:18:20.png
and I can't close the window. I try OK I try cancel I try the x, nothing closes it.
Screenshot from 2014-05-23 15:19:50.png
I know that if I had a share it'd be ok it'd list it i'd select the share and click ok and it'd move onwards with that. But when I have no share it has this bug such that the window cannot be closed(at least not by standard simple methods).
How can I close the window?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99