-
knoppix will not start
I booted an old pc with knoppix 7.2. The pc reboots okay but knoppix will not start. I ran the debug cheat code but the only information I got was knoppix found at /dev/sr0, past mounting /mnt-system, sh: cant access tty; job control turned off. If I try running knoppix manually, it tells me knoppix not found. If I change to the KNOPPIX directory and run the command, I get the same error. I tried the cd in another laptop and was able to run knoppix successfully. Does debug log the startup information to a file I can read? What am I doing wrong?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75