-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings, Capricorny.
I was favorably impressed by Debian Live and its CD++ size as noted in
my prior blurb at:
http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/310...Debian-LiveUSB
But, I find Debian Live documentation very obtuse. I don't think I
would have a clue if it weren't for its similarity to Knoppix.
As you know, I'm fond of Klaus K's init that allows 'stacking' some
read-only images (at your own peril, of course). Debian Live doesn't
have that. If it had the absence of systemd, I might defect to it.
I don't recall if Debian Live's init is bash-readable like Knoppix;
I doubt that it is.
And, I'm not sure any of my apps are 64-bit, except maybe for UEFI
when using my win8 machine.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SolarFlare XtremeScale X2522-25G-PLUS Dual Port 25G SFP28 PCI-E 3.1 x8 NIC FH LP
$899.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99