-
Administrator
Site Admin-
On Youtube, I had only tried Chromium since I already knew that I didn't want to muck with the noscript issue in Iceweasel. Chromium played the video, confirming that Adobe Flash was not involved, so there was no reason to investigate further.
Sounds like you saw the same Crackle error that I've seen, it doesn't think we have Adobe Flash installed even though the script told me that the install went well. That is what I'm seeing on the USA exclusive sites as well, and why I'm now using Linux Mint. Mint isn't perfect, but at least I can watch the videos that I want to watch with it.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon Platinum 8268 2.9GHz 24-Core FCLGA3647 Processor | SRF95
$119.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99