-
Remastering without a GUI.
I'm currently running a highly customized harddrive install of Adriane Knoppix 7.2, and I've downloaded the 7.4 DVD in hopes of remastering it to better fit my needs. Seeing as how every I use my computer for than isn't Iceweasel is done from the terminal, i am no stranger to the command line, and most gui tools are beyond my reach. My two main questions are: 1. How can I alter the ISO to boot in Adriane mode by default? I'd normally just download the Adriane CD, but that hasn't been released, and using cheat codes at boot time isn't doable with my poor vision. 2. Working entirely from the command line, how would I go about remastering Knoppix to cut out all of the stuff I don't want or need while still maintaining an iso/optical disk that can e used for hard drive installs? This is mainly to speed things up when my tinkering or a bad software upgrade breaks something and forces me to do a clean install to get a usable system again.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99