-
I mean I downloaded the Adrian cd v7.2 and installed it.
Everything is well supported on the refurbished hp DX5150 (40 gb with 1gb ram, 1.9gHz)
When I go to install using auto or heck even the whole hard drive it would pause at
initializing the swap!
I even tried to run cfdisk (i am familiar) and make a bigger swap and remaining hard drive reiser by setting as Linux and formating as mkreiserfs. all good just install just hangs. It allows me to use the partion and when I select it it does it thing then just hangs there. I canceled after 20 or so mins and booted into graphical.
that seemed to install it proper. It loads to the menu but I would of like to do it with my eyes closed. Alot of the install part the espeak barly spoke and in some points was confusing by just saying yes. what it ment to say would of been press yes or cancel . but that part does not speak.
this is not ready to be installed with out eyes unless you get lucky. I would like to try to fix but not sure where to start.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

1950 High Speed Computers Analog ENIAC UNIVAC EDVAC IBM SSEC Relay Logic Tubes
$65.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$13.99