-
Junior Member
registered user
Use a USB drive is one answer. OR virtual OS
Possible easier to make a USB drive with Knoppix 7.4.2 with persistent overlay, I believe you can adjust set up to start up in Adriane. I have put Knoppix on Virtual drive (Virtual box in Windows 7) and by saving snap shots as I adjust it , the system now starts in Adriane , and gives me a full web browser with speach, but speach is too fast for me. However it can scan line by line by selection. I have not yet mastered the Key Pad controls (I am still trying). I am trying using Adriane to help a disabled person re-learn how to use a computer.
Last edited by eionmac; 12-27-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Reason: spelling
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo - Yoga 7a 2-in-1 16" 2K LCD Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen AI 7 445 20...
$849.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga GEN 6 2 in 1 Touch i7-1185G7 3.0GHz 32GB 512GB SSD W11P
$398.00

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99

Lenovo ThinkPad P53 Laptop Intel Core i7 9850H 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P T1000
$279.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99