-
Adrian install
I have been having alot of trouble installing adrian
I got past the boot and go to settings and install to harddrive
but the menus get stuck after I use whole disk and it goes to initialize swap it just sits there.
most of the menus to get to these spots do not speak with the espeak is that normal or just me.
I finnaly went into the x windows where orca does not work it reads odd stuff but more confusing then anything.
i ran the hd install and its installing from there I am worried it will not start up speaking
any tips i did not see any othere fourms for the adrian part.
in general the cd when it boots up is great I just want to have this on the harddrive so its faster.
I am not blind but my friend is and I am hoping the hd install is just buggy and a easy fix can be had.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95