-
elinks and espeak screen reader www browsing
web browsing works but it only reads the links how is it that I get it to read the text content.
I am not having alot of luck find out how I am to read web pages if I am blind.
(I am attempting to figure out) how to setup adrian for my blind friend)
Any blind folks on here with any tips i have been looking all day off and on and am not getting alot of search hits that explain what i am to do to get the web sites I want to read to be read. all it does is skip to the next link and read that link. skipping all the text.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Lot of 5 4" Original Vintage Apple Computer Stickers 1980's style lower case
$44.99

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00

Sealed Original Vintage APPLE MACINTOSH Rainbow Logo Stickers - 4" & 2"- 5 Each
$79.99

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99