-
Junior Member
registered user
Use a USB drive is one answer. OR virtual OS
Possible easier to make a USB drive with Knoppix 7.4.2 with persistent overlay, I believe you can adjust set up to start up in Adriane. I have put Knoppix on Virtual drive (Virtual box in Windows 7) and by saving snap shots as I adjust it , the system now starts in Adriane , and gives me a full web browser with speach, but speach is too fast for me. However it can scan line by line by selection. I have not yet mastered the Key Pad controls (I am still trying). I am trying using Adriane to help a disabled person re-learn how to use a computer.
Last edited by eionmac; 12-27-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Reason: spelling
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95