I have downloaded the file a second time and renamed it. Also adapted the md5.
$ md5sum -c K2.iso.md5
After the check:
K2.iso: OK
Where can I find the format abilities in Knoppix? (Now I am using windows.) How can I find "noscript"?
I have downloaded the file a second time and renamed it. Also adapted the md5.
$ md5sum -c K2.iso.md5
After the check:
K2.iso: OK
Where can I find the format abilities in Knoppix? (Now I am using windows.) How can I find "noscript"?

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
WD Blue DRIVE SSD 250gb Internal SATA Solid State Drive for Laptops
$39.99