-
I now wonder if this version change might have been motivated more by Adriane-specific modifications.
I also suppose, this has been the motivation of KK and perhaps he will not offer a special CD version in the future.
The script "flash-knoppix" is in a new version within 7.4.1; it isn't in the difference list because it's not a .deb file. You can copy it from the mailing list. I've seen this message in my email account with Icedove and there was this script within the email text and also as an addendum. I've tested the script of the addendum and this doesn't worked for me (see my message in the mailing list).
With the new version of the script I can still not do a flash disk install with the option "overlay image" by the usual way; it seems to be a udev problem. But strangely enough, the new option "add the name of the .iso file as commandline parameter" (=> Computers without DVD drive) can also handle with the option "overlay image".
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 10 /16GB DDR4 laptop RAM
$500.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50