-
Senior Member
registered user
I should also respond to the topic of this thread. I personally prefer the DVD version because I like having all the programs available without (a) having to download and using up the image space or (b) working out how to use multilayers as mentioned by utu.
Nevertheless, I appreciate some people dislike the whole kitchen sink approach or do not have the bandwidth to download a DVD. For these people a CD version is a must.
I'm not sure what is so difficult about maintaining both options. The basic CD stuff goes in the KNOPPIX file. The additional stuff on the DVD could go in the KNOPPIX1 file on said DVD. Everybody happy with no extra development tasks.
Last edited by ICPUG; 11-28-2014 at 01:54 AM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99