Did you enable it with 'about : plugins'?
I am installing pepperflashplugin-nonfree through the terminal like I have been doing in 7.3, 7.4 and 7.4.1 by first running update and then installing the pepperflashplugin-nonfree and it all seems to install properly but when I start chromium and bring up a video to watch it doesn't recognize that pepperflash has been installed Any help would be greatly appreciatedthanks
Did you enable it with 'about : plugins'?
Last edited by philo; 10-09-2014 at 08:57 AM.
OK I figured out how to do aboutlugins and pepperflash is not listed in the plugins even though it appears to install properly ?Any suggestions ? Thanks again
The proper address is indeed "chrome://plugins", but "aboutlugins" also works to list the plugins.
If pepperflash is not listed there with Adobe Flash Player as its header, it probably means you should do a re-installation.
Thanks for your help - I will give re-installation a try !
Actually you are right. Pepperflash is no longer listed as one of the plug-ins, as it ued to be in older versions of chromium.
If pepperrflash is correctly installed it should have a folder in '/usr/lib/' and in a few other places (see Synaptic for details).
Also checkk in:
Chromium > Settings > Advanced Settings > Privacy > Content Settings > Plug-ins
which option is ticked.
Install Chrome.deb Then PFlash will work very easily. You will see it in /opt/google/chrome/PepperFlash will be by default enabled under chrome://plugins

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00