-
The Problem Persists
Hey utu I just did a fresh install on knoppix again and guess what? I didn't mess around this time and the volume problem is still there; it just dosen't save it no matter what i do!
I also discovered why the volume plugin on the panel was floating... It was because of a compiz plugin called Place Windows, that i activated, that plugin allows you to always place windows on the center of the screen rather than on the top left hand corner wich really annoys me that why i activated it.
But seriosly now I don't know what to do anymore about this volume thing, I was looking at the lxde autostart commands and I noticed this that comes by default:
Code:
@lxpanel --profile LXDE
Do you think disabling this will make any difference?
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 12-03-2014 at 10:06 PM.
Reason: inappropriate choice of words
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Used PC Corsair Vengeance Intel i7-4770 3.40GHz 16GB DDR3 Gtx 1050 Ti Msi
$135.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700
$121.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99