-
The Problem Persists
Hey utu I just did a fresh install on knoppix again and guess what? I didn't mess around this time and the volume problem is still there; it just dosen't save it no matter what i do!
I also discovered why the volume plugin on the panel was floating... It was because of a compiz plugin called Place Windows, that i activated, that plugin allows you to always place windows on the center of the screen rather than on the top left hand corner wich really annoys me that why i activated it.
But seriosly now I don't know what to do anymore about this volume thing, I was looking at the lxde autostart commands and I noticed this that comes by default:
Code:
@lxpanel --profile LXDE
Do you think disabling this will make any difference?
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 12-03-2014 at 10:06 PM.
Reason: inappropriate choice of words
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Jack Georges Leather Briefcase/Laptop Bag Made In USA
$275.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Magnetic Peripherals MPI BR8B1A 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive 77711800 CDC
$89.66

Vintage IDE Laptop Hard Drive Lot Fujitsu 30GB 80GB Hitachi 80GB SimpleTech NEC
$49.99

VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00

Vintage Smoke Signal Broadcasting 8k Static RAM for SWTPC SS-50 Bus Not Working
$55.00

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00