Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Why is the ntfs version locked in Knoppix 7.4.2?

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631

    Why is the ntfs-3g version locked in Knoppix 7.4.2?

    .
    Just curious; I don't think I have a problem, but...

    I notice what seems to be an inconsistency between Knoppix's purposefully
    locked version of ntfs-3g and the version which Knoppix's version of
    GParted assumes is more appropriate. See the attached png.

    I don't normally do much with my Win7 partition except store some isos
    downloaded by Win7 there. I do that, because that's where I have a lot
    of unused Gbs there.

    What's the story behind Klaus K locking the ntfs-3g version, anyway?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by utu; 11-30-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE picture

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE

$450.00



Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation picture

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation

$500.00



HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer picture

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer

$157.30



HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage picture

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage

$157.93



Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive picture

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive

$649.00



Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX picture

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX

$89.95



Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks picture

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks

$79.00



Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ* picture

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*

$199.99



Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25 picture

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25

$799.00



IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is) picture

IBM System Z10 Type 2098 Mainframe (As-Is)

$6999.99