' make menuconfig ' is usually done in /usr/src/linux-2.4.21 (or whatever version number.)
Originally Posted by Rivendell
Welcome everyone.
I'm quite new with knoppix and have one problem
I have installed kernel 2.4.21 supporting openmosix, but i cant find source directory to do "make menuconfig" are there any sources built in knoppix or i have to install new sources for different kernel ?
' make menuconfig ' is usually done in /usr/src/linux-2.4.21 (or whatever version number.)
Originally Posted by Rivendell
ok but there is only include folder and this problem is in every knoppix version (unfortunatley). unfortunatley i have a winmodem and i need kernel sources to install driver but I don't want to install different kernel version. what should I do.
thanking you in anticipation.
Kernel Headers:
apt-get install kernel-headers-2.4.20-xfs

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco 10-3388-01 SFP-10/25G-CSR-S SFP28 CSR 10G/25G MMF 850nm LC Transceiver
$105.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
CISCO SFP-GE-Z , 1000BASE-ZX SFP 1550nm 70km DOM
$69.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
HPE P10109-B21 MCX512F-ACAT 10/25GbE Dual-Port SFP28 NIC P10107-001 P12608-001
$100.00