-
@ rajibando
You aren't alone! I was also redirected to somewhere else while trying to access the forum via the link (http://knoppix.net/forum/forums/3-Th...pix-net-Forums) provided by Google today. In fact, it has happened to me quite a few times within these 2-3 months; Adult Friend Finder is the website I have seen most often. The most bizarre thing was that the same link could take me to the forum at the 2nd attempt (going back and forth). At one point, I thought I was delusional as I couldn't find other folks had mentioned it in the forum, so I decided to keep my mouth zipped up till today.
@ Werner
If I visit the link (http://knoppix.net/forum) as a guest, there is an eBay's logo shown at the bottom left corner of the page. Not quite sure if it's considered as an advert.
@ Administrator
There isn't a persistent overlay running on my Knoppix box, and visiting the forum was the very first thing I have done after booting up at around 2pm (BST). When I visited the forum directly via http://knoppix.net/forum, I was told that the website was under construction (can't remember the exact wording) and saw the animation showing a yellow guy banging his head on the keyboard. Afterwards, I turned to Google and used the link (http://knoppix.net/forum/forums/3-Th...pix-net-Forums) to visit the forum, and that's the point which I was redirected to elsewhere. Hope this info could be of any help to narrow down the cause.
ps: Aduit Friend Finder isn't my cup of tea....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Patriot Viper Steel 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4-3600MHZ
$350.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00