@ Werner
No need to do that.Writing some confusing stuff like "eBay adverts --> checked, checked" is my bad.
For some reason, the URLs of the eBay adverts all start with knoppix.net/store/
I looked again at your screenshot and please, excuse me - I admit, my interpretation has be wrong.Not sure if we have looked at the same snapshot I uploaded; I uploaded just one file, so we definitely are referring to the same stuff.
@ Werner
No need to do that.Writing some confusing stuff like "eBay adverts --> checked, checked" is my bad.
For some reason, the URLs of the eBay adverts all start with knoppix.net/store/
Please look at my earlier post: http://knoppix.net/forum/threads/314...l=1#post132431
I again woke the system up from Suspend and refreshed. The same scripts are running on the page.
And the adverts are being displayed.
advert2.png
can you check if the issue still exists? there were some old plug-ins installed that could have allowed for this redirection...
google and ebay ads should only show if you view the site as a visitor and are not logged in...
Yes, my pleasure! Here is it:
advert3.png
I use 7.2.0 by the way, because Knoppix 7.4 doesn't allow me to install NVidia drivers. And without NVidia drivers the CPU heats up and shuts itself down.
Yes, now, from the address bar knoppix.net/forum has googleadservices and ebay only.
advert4.png
advert5.png
See the mouse-cursor highlighted and link at the bottom left.
Shall I try from google.com?
Last edited by rajibando; 05-22-2015 at 01:54 PM.
But ...
Please note that googleadservices lead to various sites, as shown below: and theoretically therefore, could even to adultfriendfinder ! See below:
advert6.png
So this is why!!! I get my answer.
@ Brooks
Glad it is confirmed by the site admin. Each word is worth its weight in gold.google and ebay ads should only show if you view the site as a visitor and are not logged in.
Not sure if the 'plug-ins installed' is referred to the plug-ins installed in KNOPPIX by default and 'this redirection' to the website of Adult Friend Finder or FileStore72.info. If so, would appreciate if the resulting plug-ins are able to be pointed out. If (big if) my memory still serves, I saw this kind of redirection for the first time while using KNOPPIX 7.4.2....there were some old plug-ins installed that could have allowed for this redirection.
@ superman I believe you already know that Adblock plus can be updated. But can you update the NoScript?
@superman
Manually, you don't need to. It updates by itself. But please add some more lists, like fatboy, Deutsch, etc., for safety.

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage MSI K7T Turbo w/ AMD Athlon A1000AMT3C 256MB DDR Ram -Bloated Caps Parts
$69.99
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95