Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: V7.4.2 Sticking cheatcodes

Threaded View

  1. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    110
    Hi

    Thanks you rajibando. I shall try your idea.

    But I have had a very very bad experience with "grub" which I liked. On my fixed HDD I have an official Windows XP installation.

    I am absolutly certain that WinXp does not accept a "real pacific "coexistence" with Linux" if Win is used REGULALY via "grub".

    As it is known one is sometimes obliged to keep this Win pre_installation pretty.

    This obligation have conducted me to search for other "OS's" to be adopted definitly...but only after a very good training about them.

    I think I have learned how to suppress the "grub" which I encountered (that version offered in Knoppix 5) in case of a new problem.

    What I have understood also is that with "grub" it is not recommended to "create/suppress" partitions.

    I shall backup my data and try the grub offered by by Knoppix 7.4.2

    Best regards

    knp
    Last edited by knp; 05-24-2015 at 02:49 PM. Reason: formatting the text

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On) picture

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)

$499.99



Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW picture

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW

$299.99



Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7) picture

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)

$279.99



DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage picture

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage

$74.99



DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer picture

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer

$649.95



Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts picture

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts

$59.99



Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard picture

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard

$149.99



DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO) picture

DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)

$200.00



DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7544 picture

DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7544

$100.00



Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working picture

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working

$111.00