COMPLEMENTS
My project will be somewhat "problematic" because the fixed HDD already contains a SOS_knoppix partition.
Surely I shall finally find a solution "linking" with your proposition.
knp
COMPLEMENTS
My project will be somewhat "problematic" because the fixed HDD already contains a SOS_knoppix partition.
Surely I shall finally find a solution "linking" with your proposition.
knp
Hi!
Your project is not at all problematic! It's easy to solve.
That SOS HDD will create problems if it has knoppix iso or persistent.
Remove any Knoppix persistent and image that might be in the HDD. I have a 'solved' post which has knoppix ISO, persistent and grub to boot knoppix from USB flashdrive.
Afterwards, you can add connect your HDD and enjoy its huge data storing ability. If you format it to ext4 you could direct knoppix to use it as a persistent itself.
My posts has all the guidelines, if you can connect the dots.
And why did you say COMPLEMENTS? I know you have a problem with English, but I also know you use online Google Translation for brushing up your post.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco WS-X6904-40G-2T 4-Port 40 Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Module
$299.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$180.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99