Now I am so confused... is there any way someone can post a correct source list code?
Please remember not all of us are Knoppix pro's everybody has to start somewhere. Thank you all again for the support.
Sorry; will be Lenny, Squeeze, Wheezy, Jessie, Sid,...
Now I am so confused... is there any way someone can post a correct source list code?
Please remember not all of us are Knoppix pro's everybody has to start somewhere. Thank you all again for the support.
Last edited by tulsamike3434; 06-27-2015 at 09:27 AM. Reason: edit
Not everyone is a knoppix/Debian superuser we all started asking questions. sorry about all the pic's I just seen other posts asking for some screen shots so I thought it might help. Common sense to you may not be to another that is new to the wonderful world of knoppix/Debian!
[QUOTE]Now I am so confused... is there any way someone can post a correct source list code?/QUOTE]
- Use the origin source.list from the Knoppix DVD
- Do nothing else but what I wrote in my old posting
Yes, better be calm and read Mr.Schulz's post. Else, search. You will definitely find a similar post.
And you have been given the answer. Try to implement it.... Not everyone is a knoppix/Debian superuser we all started asking questions ...
I have understood that Linux is reading and more reading, CUI, not GUI![]()

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$483.99
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$477.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99