-
I put up with junk computers because I can't afford good ones. I have been into the 610 and also have a 600 but I like the 610 better because it has 4 USB ports instead of 2. With the 610 I had to remove the hard drive because it would take over an hour to boot up with Knoppix because it seemed to want to check out the hard drive before booting. Now I just use it for Knoppix because the battery charging system is junk, too. Even though the 610 has a CD/DVD RW drive it doesn't work when I need it to. The 600 has a bad screen but puts out a nice picture to an HD tv. I have a Sony laptop that originally cost me about $1500. but the screen started going bad on that one as well. It started by having a few vertical lines going through the screen and over time turned into larger and larger area but also still puts out a good picture to a TV or monitor. A Sony desktop with XP Media Center Edition started goingbut with sense errors on the hard drive. I've got that 99% restored to how it was when I bought it but the sense error keeps it from being 100% until I get a new hard drive for it. Thanks to Knoppix I was able to save a lot of updates, files and programs from all of my computers to a 1 GB external drive but also thanks to Knoppix and me accidently pulling the power plug on the 610 (with no battery) all of those files have been reduced to 3 huge files that don't look like anything. Data recovery isn't possible at this time because I need another 1 GB drive to recover them to and that's not happening any time soon. Sometimes I just want to trash everything and give up on computers altogether but I haven't yet.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 10 Genuine OEM Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter A1719 for Macbook Pro
$179.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Genuine OEM Apple 70W USB-C Power Adapter
$34.99