-

Originally Posted by
Werner P. Schulz
I did install knoppix 7.2 on a flashdrive Werner, and made an additional partition persistent. But its the ip6tables entry that doesn't stay when I change to secure mode with cheatcodes. I put an update.zip file with the ip6tables firewall in KNOPPIX-DATA but it never installed during init. I wish there was someway to get secure mode after everything was setup, and just before going online? Or better still, being able to wholly control root with a fail-safe password system.
Is it best to use the secure mode online Werner? All 65534 ports are filtered, one is up, and I don't think there's any services running. But even in secure mode, I'm having a very difficult time with hackers here Werner. So I'm profoundly grateful for your help, and for the Knoppix program. It's kept me running the best so far, in what has been a major struggle.
Thanks Werner.
david
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$949.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$59.99

Samsung 860 Pro 256GB V-NAND SATA Solid State Drive SSD MZ-76P256 MZ7KH256HAHQ
$49.95

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00