open a console
create any file with
sudo kedit myfile
then put this into
#!/bin/bash
modprobe etc etc
etc etc
then right click over myfile, properties, permissions and enable execute.
Now you have an script file.
To execute
sudo myfile
Hello
I'm booting from cd (3.2) and have to su>modprobe>etc for my network card. Although I have been saving settings via the gui to my hd1, most of which stick when I boot with myconfig=scan, I have to re-enter the modprobe and netcardconfig each time I run Knoppix.
I know I can enter the commands into a file that will remain on the hd, and execute when I boot the cd but where, how?
open a console
create any file with
sudo kedit myfile
then put this into
#!/bin/bash
modprobe etc etc
etc etc
then right click over myfile, properties, permissions and enable execute.
Now you have an script file.
To execute
sudo myfile

Atari SX212 Modem for IBM-Compatible Systems w/ Power Adapter & Manuals NOS
$125.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1200XL Home Computer, Tested Boots & Plays Cart, OEM PSU, Box - Read
$329.95
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 1050 External Floppy Disk Drive Vintage Computer With Original Box As Is
$124.94
Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29