Hi all,
I got this new Logitech wireless M185 mouse as part of a MK270 kit and for some strange reason the mouse is not working in X under knoppix 7.6.
Just weird that the keyboard works but the mouse doesn't. I had to plug in a wired mouse.
Killing X and letting it restart with Ctrl+alt+backspace doesn't seem to do anything, nor unplugging and replugging the usb receiver.
lsusb gives:
Bus 006 Device 002: ID 046d:c534 Logitech, Inc. Unifying Receiver
well, rebooting into Ubuntu the mouse doesn't work either.
Somehow it must have gotten "un-paired" so I don't think it's a knoppix problem.
Nevermind....
Ok, I pulled out the battery and reseated it inside the mouse and now all is good. Must have been loose.
Last edited by don999; 11-29-2015 at 02:29 PM.

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95