-
Senior Member
registered user
Download Page for nautilus_3.14.1-2_i386.deb on Intel x86 machines
If you are running Debian, it is strongly suggested to use a package manager like aptitude or
synaptic to download and install packages, instead of doing so manually via this website.
I'm pretty sure this note applies to me.
-

Originally Posted by
utu
I'm pretty sure this note applies to me.
It is only a "strong suggestion". I tend to ignore it.
PS and OT - There is no longer a spell checker here?
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
philo
There is no longer a spell checker here?
With gedit, use the pull-down menu and select Tools to spell-check highlighted text.
-

Originally Posted by
utu
With gedit, use the pull-down menu and select Tools to spell-check highlighted text.
Thanks. But i was referring to the box "Quick Reply" in this forum.
Thought there was a spell checker built-in here. As an alternative, I now acttivate the spell checker of the browser. Remember the "fies" incident recently and the ire of the moderator...
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
philo
Remember the "fies" incident recently and the ire of the moderator...
Werner may use a DE Knoppix, and it may have different names for things than the EN version.
I see quick reply is underlining most but not all words as I type..
-

Originally Posted by
utu
I'm pretty sure this note applies to me.
I feel quite comfortable with gdebi after reading this:
https://screenshots.debian.net/package/gdebi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debian#GDEBI
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

Vintage MSI K7T Turbo w/ AMD Athlon A1000AMT3C 256MB DDR Ram -Bloated Caps Parts
$69.99