-
The main game I'm trying to get to work is a Windows 95/98 game called Star Wars Episode I Racer.
There is no such thing as a durable joystick, I don't think. The real device I like to use is a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel and Pedals, which I have, but for compatibility purposes, I'm trying to get the game working with the Logitech Joystick, which I picked up for $2, first, just to get things working before attempting the Sidewinder.
I was thinking my odds will be better with the newest Wine I can get. I did find someone with the game working with 1.7.x wine, but other than that Arch Linux was used, I don't know the details of the configuration.
I have installed Ubuntu before and it was not to my liking, being pretty locked down compared to debian, IMO
I don't think a SATA adapter will fix anything
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99