-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
philo
What's wrong with Knoppix?
Well, to quote philo: " may work but with warnings that it is dangerous. "
I thought that the OP was simply looking for a live DVD with Wireshark and made a suggestion. Wireshark is there and given the nature of Kali Linux, Wireshark is unlikely to vanish from it any time soon. When I'm working with a Live DVD I generally am looking to get something done as simply as I can and don't like to have to remember magic prayers to the Linux gods to get things started. I also don't like warnings, at least one reason for that is that I don't think that I know Linux well enough to determine if I can safely ignore the warnings.
Alternately, if the OP is trying to work with an installed system, then I recommend a pure system built from one distro, not the Knoppix approach of hacking different systems together.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99